OVID’s clients work in global and UK affiliate pharmaceutical, biotech and medtech companies, health charities, public sector bodies, start-ups and independent healthcare organisations.
We are experienced in therapy or sector areas, including: oncology, cell and gene therapy, rare diseases, controlled medicines, social care, mental health, diabetes, vaccines, immunology, women’s health and neurology.
We’re also lucky to work with passionate, bright and savvy clients. If the list below ticks any boxes for you then get in touch:
- You want to transform your organisation’s challenges into opportunities
- You want serious, expert comms advice that is plain speaking
- You are tired of hearing the same old ideas and want to inject creative solutions into your organisational DNA
- You need consultants who are in tune with the wider world you operate in, not just one communications silo
- You want to drive behaviour change but not through the usual suspects
- You like working with kind consultants (seriously, this is a role requirement in our job adverts!)
- You ‘get’ how patients, politics, policy and the media are deeply interconnected and want that reflected in your communications strategy.